- Aligners are almost impossible to see
- Removable aligners let you keep enjoying all your favorite foods
- No special cleaning required: just brush and floss normally
- Smooth plastic aligners won’t catch cheeks or tongue like braces can
- New technology means treatment time may be half that of traditional braces
Schedule FREE Consultation
Unlike braces, there are no brackets to tighten, no wires to clean around, no unsightly brackets to draw the attention away from your beautiful teeth, and no more having to pick food out of your teeth after meals. Instead, you use different trays as your teeth move into position. Typically trays are changed every 3 days to two weeks. The trays are easily removed when eating, brushing, and flossing. Invisalign® is a popular choice for straightening teeth because it involves minimal disturbance to your daily routine or appearance. The trays are difficult to see and most people will have no idea you are wearing them. Also, there is much less discomfort as compared to braces.